HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US
Family Support Grant Program
Through our Family Support Grant Programs we support parents’ ability to provide a safe and nurturing environment for their babies and also increase parent understanding of infant brain development and the importance of their role in supporting their baby’s social-emotional growth.
Donations to the Family Support Grant Program go directly to the families to assist with:
- Infant cribs from Cribs for KidsÒ, that meet standards of the American Academy of Pediatrics, to facilitate and support safe sleep practices for families who did not have a safe location for their baby to sleep.
- In-home Lactation Consultation to support healthy infant feeding practices, continuation of breastfeeding, mental health support, and parent-child attachment after NICU stay.
- Respite care to support parental mental health and family well-being.
- Infant development and safety equipment needed by families by their early interventionist or public health nurse
By donating to our Family Support Grant Program you will be recognized as a member of the Special Kids, Special Care Circle of Friends in our newsletter and annual report.
If you wish to make a donation by check, please send your check to:
Special Kids, Special Care Inc.
13009 S. Parker Road, Suite 114, Parker, Colorado 80134
Our volunteers are the backbone of our organization and allow us provide all the programs we support. We have different programs and opportunities that can use a variety of skills and knowledge. We have no annual commitment, number of hours, or days a week. There are many different activities and a lot of opportunities to use your expertise with our programs. Examples include:
- Helping connect with a specific hospital NICU and helping deliver sleep sacs
- Participating on one of our education planning committees
- Working with us in the development of our innovative Family Support Programs
- Helping with one of our fundraisers
We especially welcome students and volunteers who are in need of volunteer credits and/or internships.
If you are interested in learning more about our volunteer opportunities please register here Special Kids, Special Care Volunteers or contact Barbara Deloian through our Contact Us page or by phone at 720-480-5367.
By using Amazon Smile and selecting Special Kids, Special Care as your charity of choice, a percentage of your purchase is sent to Special Kids, Special Care for the Caring Connections Family Support Grant Program.
Business and Corporate Sponsor Opportunities
We offer many opportunities for corporations, business, foundations, and others to support the educational programs and efforts of Special Kids, Special Care. Each type of sponsor receives recognition at different levels. For more information please review our Business and Corporate Sponsor Opportunities
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
However you would like to support our efforts, we look forward to hearing from you. We appreciate every one of our volunteers, individual donors, and corporate sponsors and have recognition associated with each level of giving. Please contact us for specific information about the different levels of giving and how gifts at the different levels may be used to assist families or to support the educational programs of those who care for them. As a 501 (c)(3) organization and any monetary donations are tax deductible
Thank you very much for your interest and your support.