Providing Essential Health Support Services and Education for
Families of Premature, Medically Fragile and At-risk Infants,
Young Children,and their Healthcare Providers.
Our purpose is to assure that parents of premature, medically fragile, and at-risk infants and young children have access to support services, health information and community resources that support and optimize their child’ physical health and social-emotional development.
Families of premature and medically fragile at-risk infants and young children are connected with community support services, confident and capable in the care of their child, have access to
developmental follow-up parent education and support from knowledgeable and experienced healthcare and education professionals, especially families who face health disparities.
November 17, 2018 World Prematurity Day
How You Can Help Us
Donate to our Caring Connections Family Support Grant program
What You Will Find on Our Website
- Resources and Information for Families
- List of local and national Educational Programs for health and early education professionals
- Resources for Healthcare Professionals
- Join us at one of the NICU Consortium Educational Meetings
- 2018 Family Support Grant Information and Application
- Ways you can help us support families
We look forward to hearing from you.