Providing Innovative Health Support Services and Education for Families of Premature and Vulnerable Infants, Young Children, and their Healthcare Providers.
All parents have questions when they first come home from the hospital with their baby such as:
- Is my baby getting enough to eat?
- What can I do to awaken my baby to eat?
- How can I calm my baby to sleep?
- How can I keep my baby from getting sick?
And no parent expects to have a baby born prematurely, with medical concerns, or without adequate supports. But it happens!
Our goal is to assure that families have information, resources, education, support, and needed infant supplies RIGHT FROM THE START that will build the positive relationship with their child which will be the foundation of their child’s future.
Please join us today!
- Explore our website for resources for families and healthcare professionals
- Join the Special Kids, Special Care Resource Network
- Refer a family for a Family Support Grant
- Join us at one of the NICU Consortium Educational Meetings
- Attend one of our healthcare professionals educational conferences
- Donate to our Family Support Grant program
- Become a Special Kids, Special Care Sponsor
We look forward to hearing from you.